Followers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

EOTD from yesterday...







My look from yesterday was also pretty simple... I applied ANF primer, pixy epoxy (of course) first. Then High Voltage Cosmetics in "Pin Up" from lashline to eyebrow. Aromaleigh "italian ice" went on inner v and under eye. Next, I applied Aromaleigh "tainted love" to lid and "googoomuck" to crease. I put fyrinnae "boytoy" tightly in crease, lined with erzuli naturagel eyeliner in black (with tail) and wore boots no7 mascara.

My face was just my normal meow mixture of sleek and inquisitive himalayan and I used my physician's formula healthy wear bronzer. I broke out some Dr. Hauschka red lipstick right before I left, too.


Christon, Derek Ellsworth (from TX Offenders), and moi


TX Offenders and Bee Sting Sessions... the two three piece bands that played at parlor n. loop last night. Was TONS of fun!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this look! You look so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be afraid to pair green and red, but damn, it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks. I am a big primary colors fan... red is just so... hot! I really love using that Aromaleigh color, too... so SHINY!!! YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete