Followers

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ice blue look

So... today I decided to use mostly detrivore.


e.l.f. primer from lashline to eyebrow
NYX jumbo eye pencil "milk" applied under lower lashline, inner v, highlight, and inner 1/3 of lid
detrivore "ophelia" to inner v, inner 1/3 of lower lashline, all over lid, and into crease
detrivore "brine" outside of ophelia blended using a brush with a teency bit of high voltage "teen spirit" and "ticket to ride" leftover from yesterday
detrivore "smog" in crease
e.l.f. liner on upper and lower lashline creating a double wing and 4 dots on top outer corner
jordana pencil "28 white" under lower lash liner and extended out

jordana pencil "28 white" to line lips
morgana minerals "serenity" to lips with a little bit of fyrinnae "romantique" mixed in

face
meow mixture
cheeks
physicians formula healthy wear spf 50 bronzer light

4 comments:

  1. I like the lips, it draws out the eyes more. Or vice versa, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! And I'm really digging the double wings and dotted eyeliner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm trying more fun stuff. Maybe it's because we're getting closer to Halloween so I'm gradually increasing the creativity...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! The eye make up is so pretty and I adore the blue lips. x

    ReplyDelete