Followers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Eye spy

So... My eyes are still giving me troubles, BUT I finally did something I've been putting off for a long time. There are a number of creative projects in the works... Some of which I may start selling, should there be enough positive feedback. This particular project is soap making. I know, you say, everybody makes soap! Well, I'm a big fan of soaps from The Goth Rosary and Austin Natural Soap, but neither have exactly what I'm looking for as far as soap (although, Austin Natural Soap comes pretty close with their Hippy Hollow soap!). Don't Get me wrong... The Goth Rosary has some DELICIOUS scents, as does Austin Natural Soap... and they're both local, organic, cruelty free, and etc but I wanted something that would be super moisturizing, VERY lightly scented, and usable for face, body and hair. I just finished my prototype, so we'll see how it works. It's super simple... only maybe 5 or 6 ingredients. It will be another month or so before it's ready for testing, but I'll keep you posted! Maybe I'll post some pictures tomorrow after I take them out of the molds.

-T
P.S. For those of you who HAVEN'T tried the Goth Rosary or Austin Natural Soap... you should. You can also check out my Goth Rosary Review here and I will probably do an Austin Natural Soap review in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment