Followers

Saturday, July 24, 2010

DEODORANT

So... I didn't realize until the end of the day that we ran out of deodorant (my boyfriend and I... BOTH!!!) and I didn't feel like going to the grocery store... so... I made some!
Ingredients:
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1/4 cup goth rosary body powder (I had heathen)
1/4 cup baking soda

I just mixed those bad boys up and voila! They certainly smell good... I'll report back on how well they work - but I will say that I use goth rosary under my breasts and that keeps them quite dry... even if I choose to go braless! And that says a lot because I live in Austin, TX.

Update 07.25.10:
I wore it all day today and the deodorant worked quite well!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good to know the deo worked! My hubby buys it in bulk (not joking) so we never run out. Which is nice. Except that I'm a 'tard and sometimes forget to even put it on! Oh no!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah. Yeah, sometimes I forget, too... so I've started carrying some with me - Just in case!

    ReplyDelete