Followers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Feedback

I'm going to be doing a photo shoot pretty soon where my boys and I (The band) will be dressed in garb that quite obviously evokes clockwork orange as visual inspiration. What do you think would be a good color combination for my eyes?
What's in the running:
a yellow and black color combination (The band name is bee sting sessions)
a bold look with black, white and red
blues and white
A very nude color palette

I will definitely do false eyelashes and make sure to favor one eye, but I'm not sure what else I could do... what do you think?

6 comments:

  1. I don't know really what would be the best colour combo for your eyes, but if I was you I'd go for a bold look with black, white and red :D Or, a yellow and black.
    But definitely no nude, too boring. ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jonna! I'm leaning towards that, too... I'll definitely post them once they're done and ready! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to see them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG...I have not seen Clockwork Orange in forever...Maybe a whole look for Stanley Kubrick flicks?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a blast! Yeah, a Clockwork Orange is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Clockwork Orange. I would say the eyelashes are definitely the main thing. Maybe a bowler? Or suspenders? Not that those are makeup.

    ReplyDelete