Followers

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 10.31.11


So... my halloween look from yesteryar was pretty simple.

I only used the following colors on my eyes:
Fyrinnae Still breathing - to lower crease, to define and create a gradient
Aromaleigh Rocks Taintedlove - to crease
GDE Electric Lemonade - to lid
e.l.f. mineral eyeliner black - to lower water line, upper lashline, and outer 1/3 lower lashline
Kat mascara
I don't recall exactly what I used for my face, but I think it was the e.l.f. all over color stick (persimmon) on cheeks and e.l.f. mineral makeup on face


So... for those of you who hadn't guessed... I went as a firefighter. ^_^ I found this FABULOUS dress at a consignment shop. Normally, I'm more of a resale shop girl (consignment shops are generally more expensive) but this outfit was sturdy, looked to be handmade (or, at least, hand modified/upcycled)... So I was pretty stoked with the find.

I'm a little bummed, though, because I was unable to do anything for Halloween other than dress up for work. But, hey, at least I got to do that! ^_^

I hope you guys and gals had such an awesome Halloween!


No comments:

Post a Comment