Followers

Friday, November 4, 2011

Dethklok t-shirt inspired look using Kat VonD

Today's look was inspired by my Dethklok t-shirt. ^_^ (You can see it a teency bit in the pic).

Kat - Blacksmith applied in a defined line to the crease (cut crease)
Kat - WTF above the cut crease, blended
Kat - First class under brows and on lid
Concrete - Lithium to outer 1/3 lid and lower lashline
e.l.f. mineral liner - black to outer 1/3 lower lashline (VERY close to the lash... there should still be Lithium showing underneath) and the upper lashline (creating a wing)

Blush was meow Rhetorical Ruin
Face- e.l.f. mineral powder
Almay powder

 FYI: All of the "Kat" Colors are from the Kat VonD Tattoo Chronicles kit that my friend got me for my birthday! I don't know that I'll have time to post a full-on review, but I will say... I like the colors. The palette is usable for a number of looks and has quite a few AWESOME "neutral" shades. I'm excited to use it for upcoming looks in conjunction with my mineral stock. ^_^

On a final note... Kindle started offering Prime members a "library" option. I'm excited to see how that develops. I would be more than willing to pay a nominal monthly fee for unlimited "rentals" (if you will). I'm hoping that this offering is a test to see how many people would be interested. Any kindle/e-reader folks have insight? What do you think about it?

p.s. technically, right now you can "lend" books... so... if a bunch of folks got together they could theoretically create a library of their own. :-D YAY TECHNOLOGY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment