Followers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

NOMNOMNOM

Hello! So... I just felt I HAD to share this recipe I got from the blog Love from the Oven.

I also recently made some Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate chip, which I modified from a recipe I got from Smitten Kitchen.

Both of these recipes are super yummy, relatively inexpensive ingredient-wise, eminently modify-able, and (most importantly) pretty darned easy!

These chocolate cookies were SO delicious! When I made them I did some minor modifying to a couple of things (most importantly, the size of the cookies. The original recipe is for SUPER big ones) I also made a couple of fun variations on the shape as you can see below.

These are the regular shaped ones

 And, now for the heart shaped ones!


I'll throw up some pics of the oatmeal chocolate ones, if you want... but I think the smitten kitchen pics are pretty thorough.

^_^

I'm kind of a fan of holiday baking... so I may post some of these little "science experiments" every so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment