Followers

Monday, November 7, 2011

Greem!!!

 Fyrinnae - Dressed to Kill cut crease, outer 1/2 upper and lower lashline, and outer v
Fyrinnae - City Glam Lights of Auckland just above crease
Fyrinnae - We're all mad here to outer 1/2 lid
Kat von D - Sunset blvd to inner 1/2 lid
Sula - I dare you just under eyebrow to highlight
e.l.f. - black mineral eyeliner to lower waterline, outer 1/2 upper waterline, outer 1/4(ish) lower lashline, and upper lashline (creating a wing)
Kat von D - Mascara black

Face and cheeks were the same as yesterday. ^_^
I'm sure I've said it before, but it bears repeating... my camera is NOT the best. Apologies for not being able to show you the true complexity of the colors.

This look was actually inspired by a couple bloggers (EyeGraffiti and Painted Princess) who have recently done glitter cut crease looks. They're fabulous! (You should see links in my blogroll to their bloggy blogs... I highly recommend you go forth and view them. ^_^) I don't have much eye safe glitter, save the Fyrinnae City Glam glitters I have, so that's what I use.  While they're beautiful and sparkly, they're tricky to see on camera.

The blurry version of the complete look is on the left. That awesome shirt I'm wearing says "busy bee" and my bestie, Polly, got it for me. (She lives in Oregon, now... I miss her. /sadface ) The shirt was a big influence for the look (as you can see. ^_-)

One more thing... Unfortunately, I will not be able to purchase new makeups for a while. That being said, I will continue doing looks with what I have.

Thank you so much to all who give me feedback, inspiration, encouragement, and/or those who just dig the blog. Yousguys are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment