Followers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

foosball inspired look

The majority of the teams we're hoping will win today have red and/or blue. Here's what i came up with...


GDE - Mingles to crease
kat Von D - Speed blue to crease (layered atop primarily the bottom half of mingles to create definition and gradient) and to outer 1/2 lower lashline
Aromaleigh Rocks - taintedlove to outer 1/2 lid and just under crease (leaving inner 1/2 lid available)
Kat Von D - First class to inner 1/2 lid, under brow to highlight, and to inner 1/2 lower lashline
Fyrinnae - Mirrors just above crease for sparkle and gradient
Kat Von D - Blacksmith to upper lashline
Kat Von D - Black mascara

I think I may have smudged a bit of the blacksmith to the outer 1/3 of the lower lashline (trying to keep super close, so the blue would still show.)

Also... I used e.l.f. mineral primer, concrete primer, and detrivore primer (in that order) first. ^_^

I think it came out ok... not to terribly "4th of July-ish". What do you think?

p.s. sorry about the unruly brows, I didn't even realize until I posted this. lol. I have to brush those guys... or they have a mind of their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment