Followers

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Clemson v North Carolina

Hello, all! it's been a while since I've posted. (A LONG while). Quite a bit has happened since then. I won't bore you with the details, but I'm living in Denver, CO now (from Austin, TX) and busy as ever. Since I'm trying to play catch up with a number of projects and get settled into my new home, my looks will have sparse instructions. I will make sure to post all the ingredients I use in each look, but not always the methods I use to apply them. If there are particular looks that interest yousguys let me know and I will do my best to squeeze in a more thorough explanation.

Today's look was inspired by the colors on the field during the Clemson and North Carolina Game. Vibrant green with white and, of course, orange.
You can see there's a teency bit of fallout... but nothing inordinate or unruly... for someone who rarely purchases or uses anything that's not mineral... I'm pretty pleased with the Kat VonD pallet! ^_^ I DID get it as a gift... so I'm not sure if I would have purchased it otherwise. (Though, I friggin LOVE Kat Von D's style. 

 
Apologies if the brows are distracting... I'm trying to keep up with them myself... tricky.

Foundation:
e.l.f. mineral foundation fair
Almay pure blends 200 transleucent shimmer (to set)
Meow browbeater auburn (for eyebrows and lightly to contour)
Wickedly Clean pastel pink blush

Eyes:
e.l.f. mineral primer - applied gently to lid with ring finger
Detrivore primer - same method as above
Kat VonD Tattoo Chronicles (we'll call anything from this palate "Kat" from here on out. ^_-) blacksmith Applied just above the crease in a rather blunt, triangular shape; patting and sweeping
GDE Olivia Green - layered above blacksmith, lightly
Kat First Class - to inner v of lid, to highlight just under brow, and on the upper cheek as a highlight
Kat Nerd - layered above Olivia Green
Fyrinnae Electro-Koi - from lashline to "cut crease" (if you would even call it that; see picture :-P )
Concrete Minerals Lithium - Applied lightly to inner portion of crease and above (so the edge isn't so harsh)
blacksmith - was also applied to upper lashline and outer portion of lower by pressing and sweeping with an angled brush
Kat Mascara

Have you tried any of the mentioned products? What are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment