Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Many apologies...

Sorry about not posting to this blog recently, I'm in the process of moving my bee sting sessions blog over to the official website (www.beestingsessions.com), revamping the tce productions website (www.tceproductions.com), working on the nulevel studios website, taking MA classes, and (of course) working on musics (among other things) Yees. Be sure that, beginning no later than a month hence, I will revamp this blog to include pictures, reviews and the like. No worries, puppies, you will all have access to the art makeup preferences of the anti-diva frontwoman from bee sting sessions soon enough.

That reminds me... if anyone has tried acquarella nail polishes... please let me know! I figured out how to make custom colored, non-toxic nail polish using mineral makeup and honeybee gardens clear enamel (video or picture tutorial forthcoming), but I see that acquarella has some AWESOME colors available.

No comments:

Post a Comment