Followers

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12.27.11 Busy Bee look


 <----My Awesome "Busy Bee" T-shirt!

I've already mentioned this, but my old roomie and bestie, Polly, got me this awesome "Busy Bee" shirt from a resale shop a while back. It's green with a yellow sparkly bee decal. Needless to say, I love it. I wear it as often as I can... and have done at least one other look inspired by it. ^_- Today is a holiday smokey eye hippie rocker chick look that it inspired. 



This is what I used:
e.l.f. - Mineral Eye Primer: nude
detrivore - primer
Venomous - Eyelash Viper
Fyrinnae - Dressed to Kill
Fyrinnae - Dragon's Wing
e.l.f. - Mineral Eye Liner: Black
Kat VonD - Puro Amor Mascara: Black

*I opted to not wear any foundation or blush, today. I tend to do that as often as I can, lately. I do music... maybe I'm just keeping in line with the rocker chick theme. That said, I will keep my lippie or gloss of choice handy (nothing for lips in the pics, but I'll probably bring e.l.f. trendsetter or trophy wife coupled with hempbalm). ^_^


p.s. I can't tell you how much I LOVE "Dressed to Kill". Anyone looking for an awesome, sparkly pigment for New Year's Eve should definitely consider it. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment