Followers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday show makeup

Ok, so the name of my band is bee sting sessions. I wanted to do a look that would integrate yellow and black. This is what I came up with:







fyrinnae primer all over lid
Detrivore primer under lower lash line
fyrinnae snow white cut crease to outer v of eye
fyrinnae pixie epoxy under cut crease
Shiro pikachu inner 2/3 lid
AL tainted love outer 1/3 lid blended with pikachu
e.l.f. liquid liner black
fyrinnae snow white mixed with ANF seal it then applied to lower water line and outer 1/3 upper water line
Meow browbeater auburn
100% pure mascara black tea
fantasy makers bewitching eyes eyelashes countess style (11295) applied with duo adhesive
e.l.f. liquid liner black (yes, again, over the false lashes)

Fyrinnae fluff as primer
Meow pampered puss frisky himalayan (mixed with sleek and inquisitive) foundation
fyrinnae finishing powder
detrivore harem blush

lined lips with manic panic vampire red
lipstick was dr hauschka

6 comments:

  1. OMG you're awesome. I stalked your blog and checked out your band website too. lol I love your looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!!!! I love black and yellow together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys... I also like black and yellow. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh love this! Really bold but yet it suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I need to get off my ass and get that Dr Hauschka red, it is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun and bright look. I have yet to do a black and yellow look. I've done black or yellow, but never thought to do them together. :-)

    ReplyDelete